Chemisorption: Micromeritics Autochem II Chemisorption Analyser
- The AutoChem II is a fully automated chemisorption analyzer that can provide your laboratory with the ability to conduct a comprehensive array of highly precise studies of chemical adsorption and temperature-programmed reactions.
- It acquires valuable information about the physical properties of your catalyst, catalyst support, or other materials.
- It can determine catalytic properties such as percent of metal dispersion, active metal surface area, acid strength, surface acidity and distribution of strength of active sites, BET surface area, and more.
- It also performs pulse chemisorption, temperature-programmed reduction (TPR), desorption (TPD), oxidation (TPO), and reaction analyses and does it automatically
Tensiometer: Attension Sigma 700/701
- To determine surface tension,
- interfacial tension,
- critical micelle concentration,
- absorption, adsorption,
- dynamic contact angle,
- surface heterogeneity