Battery charge-discharge tester: Lano
- This tester could be used to evaluate the charge-discharge capacity and cycling life of a battery, both coin-type and cylinder type.
- The tester is equipped with 8 channels, which could work independently.
- The maximum current and voltage are 500mA and 5V, respectively.
- The tester provides constant current charge-discharge, constant voltage charge, constant power discharge, constant resistance discharge modes.
- This PEMFC system integrated the function of fuel flow rate control, cell temperature control, fuel temperature monitoring and N2 purge.
The fuel cell hardware could be used as conventional fuel cell for performance evaluation (fuel formulation, catalysts, membrane and etc.), and on the other hand, it could also be used as a continuous membrane reactor to synthesize useful chemicals, and in some cases, cogeneration of electricity and chemicals.
- The potentiostat/galvanostat is a highly precise and high performance electrochemical device, which allows us to study different fields in electrochemistry.
- Current: ±3 A
- Voltage: ±32 V
- Frequency range: 10 µHz – 1 MHz
Application fields include
- Energy storage and conversion device (batteries, fuel cells supercapacitors)
- Synthetic Electrochemistry
- Catalysts evaluation and screening
- Kinetic and Thermodynamic investigation
- Corrosion Measurement/Corrosion inhibitor evaluation
- Analytical Electrochemistry
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
Rotating Disk Electrode (RDE) and Speed Controller
- Speed range: 100 – 5000 rpm
- Accuracy: better than 0.1%
- Tip: Active diameter 2, 3, 5, or 6 mm
HPRDE-100: High Pressure Rotating Disc Electrode System: Yashentech Corp
- Rotating disc electrochemical high pressure reactor capable to run at supercritical CO2
- pressure up to 80 bar, temperature up to 90°C
- Batch reactor, designed for feeding low pressure gas, and CO2. CO2 is used to regulate the pressure
- Sampling of gas and liquid either per syringe or at the sampler
- Later introduction of reactant solution possible
- 4 electrode positions are included: either for use of rotating disc or as parallel standard setup where the rotating disc can be changed to a stirrer